The holiday season is the perfect time to bust out every piece of glittery, shimmery makeup you own. If you’re me, then that’s quite a bit. But glitter can be really tough to work with, especially if you’re older than 14.
A quick and easy way to get a glittery eye is with a glitter liquid liner. I really love Urban Decay’s Heavy Metal liners and NYX Liquid Crystal liner. Gold is a great color to start with, as it goes with everything and looks a little more classy.
What I did was a neutral, matte eyeshadow with a black cat eye liner. Then, I take my favorite gold glitter liner and simply traced a line on top of the black. Add a bright lipstick in your favorite color, and you’ve got an easy holiday look!
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 2.0
- Hard Candy Glamoflage concealer in Medium
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- NARS blush in Gaiety and Deep Throat (mixed)
- LORAC Bronzer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin
- Urban Decay Naked Basics eyeshadow palette (W.O.S on lid, Naked2 in crease, Faint in outer corner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Baked (color discontinued, but they have Midnight Cowboy, a lighter shade of gold)
- Maybelline Expert Wear brow pencil in Medium Brown
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express in Blackest Black
- Maybelline Color Sensational The Vivids lipstick in Vivid Rose
There you have it! So easy!