I originally wasn’t going to get the new Naked3 palette. I wasn’t sure how the rose-gold tones were going to work with my skin tone and I really didn’t think I needed another palette. After swatching the colors at Sephora, I could tell the shadows were showing much more purple-y on my skin rather than rose or mauve. Also, I had a $20 off coupon for Sephora, plus a $25 Visa gift card so I got Naked3 for less than $10! I thought that was a pretty good deal.
Here is a look I did the other day, using the palette!
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 2.0
- Hard Candy Glamoflage concealer in Medium
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- Urban Decay Naked Flush (blush, bronzer and highlighter)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin
- Urban Decay Naked3 Palette (Liar on lid, Nooner in the crease, Factory on outer crease)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Demolition
- Maybelline Expert Wear brow pencil in Medium Brown
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express in Blackest Black
- MAC Tinted Lipglass in Nymphette
As I get more time to play with the palette, I’ll post some different looks. I’m really pleased with Naked3 as a whole, the colors are completely different than anything else I have in my arsenal and I love the purple tones that come through.