Oh my, it’s been a while since I’ve posted for ya’ll. It’s been a busy last few months and I got a new laptop on top of that, because my pink Dell finally came down with the “blue screen of death.” Anyway, I’ve been taking pictures but I just haven’t been posting them here. So here’s a few…
At the end of April, I went to Houston with my mom and sister to attend the wedding of a dear friend of ours (Hi Jenna!). This was awhile ago,, but I’ll do my best to remember the product list.
- MAC Matchmaster foundation in 2.0
- Hard Candy Glamoflague in Medium, set with Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- Nars blush, highlighter and bronzer from Guy Bourdin LE palette
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- LORAC Pro Palette 2 (Buff, Nectar, Plum, Rose and Beige)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (used Real Techniques Silicon Liner brush to apply)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Zero on lower lash
- CK One Color mascara in True Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Medium Brown
- MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus
Here’s another one! Sorry for the lighting, it was after the sun went down so I was stuck with the yellowish light in my bathroom. I tried to color correct as best as I could. The product list is basically the same as above, with a few minor changes:
- LORAC Mint Edition Palette (LE), used NYX Shadow Pencil in Milk under the mint green to make it pop.
- ColourPop Chipper on lower lash line
- Same as above, just used a damp Beauty Blender on my foundation and concealer instead of a brush.
- Liner and lipstick in MAC Candy Yum Yum
Ok, one more to go!
- Honestly, I don’t remember what foundation I used. Might have been L’Oreal True Match Lumi?
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- ColourPop highlighter in Highly Waisted (this with Orgasm is my new favorite combination for summer, because pinky golds are my favorite ever!)
- UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Maybe Naked from the first Naked palette or something from Naked Basics in the crease?
- ColourPop Shark Attack and Nillionaire on lid
- UD 24/7 liner in Twice Baked
- Cover Girl Lip Lava in Lychee Lava
Thanks for hanging around! I’ve got another post coming up! I’m writing it right after this so it’ll be in the queue because I need to be a better blogger!