I totally forgot I took these pictures like a month or two ago?
It was a Saturday and I wanted to wear a red lip but keep everything else as pared down as possible.
Black liner and red lips
But it’s so versatile! I know I literally wore this to the grocery store and maybe a couple of other mundane errands.
Anyway, you don’t need to beat a whole face to get a classic look.
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer in Sand
- Under eyes and blended onto cheeks and sides of nose
- Center of forehead
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder all over and on eyelids
- BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush palette (bright red shade in top right corner)
- ColourPop Super Shock Cheek Highlight in Highly Waisted blended over blush and onto cheekbones
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Black from LORAC Pro 2, layered over eyeliner
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black
- ColourPop Super Shock Cheek Highlight in Highly Waisted on brow bone and inner corner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Medium Brown
- NYX Automatic Lip Liner in Red
- MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo