I’m so excited for this look, which seems silly to say, but I’ve been wanting to try this for months! I actually did a while back, but it didn’t turn out the way I envisioned but since trying the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, I knew I had to give it another go and I’m so happy with how it turned out.
The blue liner is MAC Fluidline in Blue Peep, which I used back in this post from last year and I used an e.l.f. Angled Eyeliner brush to apply it. I love this color so much, but I just never get to give it the love it deserves. Combining it with a little bit of black liquid liner makes it that much more wearable.
I do the majority of my blog pictures on the weekend and after wearing a full face of makeup during the week for work, sometimes I just don’t want to wear a lot especially if I’m going to be staying home. I strategically used concealer and a bit of powder to do my face, much like I did in this post a few months back.
This is great for spring and the weekend! Or the beach or summer or whatever other fun, outdoor thing you’re going to do.
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Neutralizer
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand
- Coty Airspun Powder in Translucent Extra Coverage
- LORAC Bronzer
- Wet N’ Wild Reserve Your Cabana
- Sephora Color Adapt Blush (discontinued)
- ColourPop highlighter in Highly Waisted
- Naked 2 from Urban Decay Naked Basics palette in crease
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Girly on lid
- WOS & Venus from Urban Decay Naked Basics on brow bone
- MAC FluidLine in Blue Peep
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Medium Brown
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
Here’s a close-up of the look. I applied Blue Peep first, with a fairly thick line and then applied the KVD Tattoo Liner as close to the lash line as possible, making sure to follow Blue Peep.
Thanks for reading!